Play Classic Blackjack at Top Online Casinos 2018
Classic Blackjack is one of the most popular online blackjack variants. The game itself is popular and available at online casinos all over the globe. It is an easy game to play, learn and make a great amount of cash from. Players enjoy the game because it is entertaining and broadens one’s mind. We at Jackpots Casino have put together a guide for you to understand the game better.Classic Blackjack is a traditional version of blackjack, also known as 21. The game is available at every gambling institution, both online and at brick and mortar casinos.
Top Online Gambling Sites
How to Play Classic Blackjack
Classic Blackjack is played with a single deck. There are some online blackjack variations that allow gamers to bet more. For an example, the NetEnt blackjack game is played with three 52 deck cards. Classic Blackjack is one of easiest games to play when compared to other casino games such as baccarat and poker. Gamers are allowed to double their bets and they can be dealt an extra card, causing the player’s hand to stand.
The Rules of Classic Blackjack
As long as the player know the basic rules of the game then they don’t have to worry when it comes to playing this simple and fun game. Check out the rules of how to play Classic Blackjack below
- The aim of the game is to get a hand with a value equal to or closer to 21 than the game dealer’s hand.
- Kings, Queens, and Jacks have a value 10. Cards two to 10 hold their face value. The value of Aces is either a one or an 11.
- The dealer, as well as the gamer, is dealt two cards.
- All the cards are dealt face up, and the dealer’s cards are not, apart from one card.
- Gamblers can choose to stand or hit.
Classic Blackjack Terms
Natural Blackjack– a 10 value card along with an Ace that was dealt in any hand. Its payout is 3:2. A natural blackjack beats any hand with a value of 21.
Splitting– if the two cards that are dealt are of the same value, players can choose to split them into different hands.
Doubling– when your first two cards have been dealt can then choose to double your bet. You will then be dealt with an extra card which will automatically make your hand stand.
Insurance– a player can only buy insurance when the dealer’s first card is an ace.
Surrender– this is when the players decide to leave the game, on which they might have lost.
Classic Blackjack Tips
- Players should always remember to raise their hand when they have a difficult hand. A tough hand generally has a value between 17 and 21.A soft hand will equal between 19 and 21.
- Plan your budget so that you don’t end up using money that you don’t have.
- Know your game very well, especially the rules.
- Play to enjoy.