Play European Blackjack 2017
European Blackjack is a popular and favourite blackjack variant across the globe. European Blackjack has most of the traditional blackjack rules. However, there are a number of differences and the European blackjack house advantage is 0.61%.
European Blackjack Rules
Above we did mention that European black has most of the traditional blackjack rules, here are the rules for European blackjack:
- The dealer uses six decks of cards and stands on Soft 17. With blackjack, there is no hole on the dealer’s card.
- The Payout is 3:2 unless you are playing an insurance bet, which will then be 1:1.
- The game has two sides which are the dealer side and the player side.
- King, Queen and Jack value 10 while an Ace value 11 or 1.
- Players can double their bets when totaling 9, 10 or 11.
- If both the value of the card the same amount, a player can choose to split and play two different hands.
European Blackjack Tips
Check out these tips to help you get by:
- Do not split two 5’s
- Know when to double, it is very imperative for players to know when it is the right time to double.
- Take your time to learn the game instead of gaming without practice and losing all your money.
- Have a proper set budget and enjoy the game.
European Blackjack Glossary
Here are a few words to help you learn the blackjack lingo:
Blackjack – when a player has reached 21 and made the payout of 3:2.
Card – usually used on Online Blackjack where players push a button when they want a card.
Hit – when a player is dealt with another card
Split– when a player has two cards of the same value, it is good to play them separately.
Stand – when a player has cards that value close to 21 but do not want an additional card, they stand.
European Blackjack seems to be a lot complicated, however, once you have learned the game and understand it better, you will realize it is one of the best blackjack variants to play. Check out Jackpots Casino for the best online casinos. You will also be hooked to the game.