Online Video Poker Australia 2017
Online video poker has taken the online gaming industry by storm in Australia. Video poker might seem confusing for most beginner Aussie players, but there are always ways to make understanding it simpler. Online video poker offers players a fast-paced gaming experience along with a low house edge. Video poker is a game that is based on five-card draw poker.
William Redd is the one who came up with the video poker idea and today video poker has grown in popularity and still going strong. There are more than a hundred different video poker variations with different pay tables. And new video poker games are being regularly released.
Online Video Poker Games
Video Poker is becoming one of the worlds, including Australia’s, most played games. Aussie players are now fascinated by the game and are playing it regularly. The most well-known and best rated online video poker game is Jacks or better. Below are the most popular variations of online video poker.
- Jacks or better
- Deuces wild
- Joker Poker
- Double bonus
- Deuces and Joker
Best Video Poker Casinos Australia 2017
Australians can play their favorite video poker game at the following online casinos in Australia.
- Royal Vegas online casino
- Jackpots city casino
- 7 Sultans online casino
- All slots casino
Online Video Poker-How Much to Bet
|1 Coin||2 Coins||3 Coins||4 Coins||5 Coins|
Online Video Poker Strategy for Australian Players
Every player that likes to play video poker surely knows that the game is not an easy one to play. However, video poker is an interesting game that players, especially newbies, should give a try.
The following is the strategy of how players can play the jacks or better poker game. Furthermore, players should look up for all viable ways of playing the first hand, and they should also be able to choose the hand which is the highest. A high card in poker means a jack or higher. The following are the strategies that players can use to play online video poker:
- Four of a kind, royal flush or straight flush
- Four to a Royal Flush
- Three of a kind, straight, flush, full house
- four to a straight flush
- Two pair
- High pair
- three to a royal flush
- four to a flush
- Low pair
- Four to an outside straight
- Two suited high cards
- Three to a straight flush
- Two unsuited high cards
- One high card
- Discard everything
Online Video Poker Tips for Australian players
Tips are very useful for players to up their game. Here are some of the tips that players should take note of when playing online video poker.
- Don’t Chace your losses.
- Don’t continue to play the game if you have reached your budget.
- Before you play the game, look for good pay tables.
- Try to bet less than maximum coins on every hand.
- Ensure that you memorize what the best pay tables for your favorite games are.
- Know that you will not win every time.
Online Video Poker – How to Play
Playing video poker is not difficult to grasp. Players that would like to try their luck on the game should try free play before they play for real money. The following are the steps on how to pay online video poker.
- Insert money for credits
- Choose betting options
- Make the initial deal
- Select cards to hold or discard
- Get the poker results
- Doubling up your gameplay if you want
- If you win cash out your winnings
Online Video Poker Terms Australia
Below are some of the terms that are used in video poker. Online casino players are advised to learn the video poker lingo so that it will be easy to understand when they play.
- High card: A queen, king, jack, or an ace. The mentioned cards are taken more than once because of they return to the original bet if paired together.
- Outside Straight: A straight that is open ended and can be finished at either end, like the cards 7 to 10.
- Inside Straight: A straight that consist of a missing inside card, like cards 6 to 10.
- Action: When a player is using the machine.
- Average Payback: It expects value and players should always go for it.
- Bet Max: It is five coins per hand in most poker games.
- Cash Out: When a player is taking their money from the machine.
- Comps: Rewards like free rooms or cash back that players get when they have used VIP cards.
- Expected Return: The amount that is being paid back in a certain game.
- Expected Value: The possible outcomes from the poker game.
Online Video Poker FAQs
For players that are mostly confused when it comes to playing online poker, we have provided you with the questions and answers that may help you understand the game better.
What is video poker?
Video poker is an online machine game with the basic structure of a poker game. While online video poker machines tend to look like pokies, they are an entirely different type of game where players can apply decision making and strategy to improve their odds.
How does a video poker operate?
A video poker game commences with the player making a bet, typically between one and five coins. After the bet is made, the player will be dealt five cards. The player will then have a chance to look at their hand and discard as many cards as they wish.
What is the multi-hand play?
Multi and video poker allow players to play multiple hands concurrently. The number of hands you can play differs by machine.
What are the most well-known video poker games?
Some various games have become popular around the world, including Australia. But only a few stand out as being mainly extensive. Jacks or Better may be the most popular video poker machine. Deuces Wild, Double Double Bonus, Bonus Poker, Double Bonus Poker and Joker Poker.
Is online video poker legal in Australia?
Yes, playing video poker at Australian online casinos is legal.
Is there a strategy for online video poker?
Yes, there is a strategy for video poker, it just needs a player to pay close attention to it. Online video poker is seen as only of the most sophisticated games.